1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles LOVE vs. BEE GEE's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by K-9treatbaker, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I still can claim the Beatles LOVE show (standard ticket) or the Bee Gee's show from the MYvegas rewards?

I would like opinions on which show people here seem to think may be better.

I like the Beatles music and I also grew up with the Bee Gee's music, so both music genre's I really like.

Opinions on seating, performance, etc. will be greatly appreciated and will help me decide which reward to try and grab.

Thanks in advance,
    K-9treatbaker

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is bee geez show available thru my vegas?
    Irregardless, believe LOVE is better show, hands down

3. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    love is fantastic from the theatre layout to the fantastic soundsystem and show.

don`t sit too close to the front though,further back is much better.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is really no comparison between those too. LOVE is one of the top shows in Vegas.

5. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two completely different types of shows. Love is very visual and Circ... BeeGees is high energy cover band and it's all about the muisc. While I really enjoyed Love, my friend and I have been to the BeeGees twice and will go again in December. We like the VIP seats to the left of the stage... they open a dance floor (complete with disco ball) in that area and we dance the entire show!

I'm pretty sure BeeGees isn't available on MyVegas now, Travelzoo.com usually has good deals on their tickets and they are def worth the price if you love the BeeGee music.
    diane

6. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shows

Thank you all for the suggestions and they have made my decision as easy one.

I am going to try and get the LOVE ticket from myvegas. And it sounds like the standard ticket, will actually be the best one, since it is further back, I would presume.

I am going to check out travel zoo as well for the Bee Gee's show, but I still think it may be a reward on Myvegas. Will check on that.:)

Thanks again, everyone!!!!

K-9treatbaker

7. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love show

Hello Again,

I managed to get the LOVE ticket from the Myvegas game. It is the standard ticket.

Does anyone happen to know with standard tickets, where the seats may be?

Thanks,
    K-9treatbaker

8. beckers

beckers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love is one show where the most expensive tickets are not the best seats to get. I think most people get seats in the 200's which are just perfect. I think we got 205 or 7 with our free myVegas tickets and they were perfect. HTH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.