1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles Love - Scene Descriptions

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by DeadManHand, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadManHand

DeadManHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The following link is from the Beatles website. On it the director describes his vision for each scene in the show. I've seen the show every year since it opened and really enjoy following the director's interpretations while listening to one awesome soundtrack. Going again the end of June! :peace:

http://www.thebeatles.com/feature/scenes-love-show

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first time I saw LOVE our seats were set up by a very senior member of the executive team at Apple Records. We had the best seats in the theater - but I was recovering from food poisoning thanks to Excalibur Catering. I didn't remember much.

I saw it again last December and given that I grew up in the Beatles era and have all the vinyl records somewhere I found the show very enjoyable. Of course the music is canned but the play and action is interpreted very well. If you know anything about WWII. You'll recognize the scenes.

Some people hate CDS shows, I like most of them and like to enjoy them frequently.

Thanks for the link to the page!

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the show LOVE enough that I bought the DVD/CD combination. I keep the soundtrack CD in my vehicle and play it on long roadtrips. The quality is outstanding as they (i.e., George Martin and son) took the tracks from the master tapes.

Bill

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trivia on LOVE that all the sound came from original Beatles tapes. Great job putting that together which is better than having a live band trying to duplicate it. We also bought the DVD that talks about how they "built" this show.

As to seats.. hardly a bad seat in the place. Just different views. Been maybe 8 times?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.