1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles LOVE Cirque Show at Mirage

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by apratt0905, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be a little biased b/c I'm a huge fan of any Cirque show.

LOVE was no exception. It was amazing. There is a lot going on all the time throughout the show but I still liked it.

For those of you who don't like loud shows, however, it is VERY loud.

Otherwise, perfect!

If you play MyVegas you can get BOGO ticket to LOVE or even free tickets if you play enough. I highly recommend it.

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVE has one of the best sound systems in Las Vegas. It's loud - but of very high quality. There are subwoofers positioned throughout the venue and speakers built into the seats as well. This is one show that really is all about the music.

Bill

3. russtcb

russtcb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked LOVE a great deal but I also happen to like The Beatles a lot so I always mention that when people ask me what I thought.

4. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my opinion the opening of LOVE is the best opening of any Cirque show I have ever seen.

5. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fantastic show!!

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be one of the ONLY people in the world to say this, but I didn't like it. This was my fourth Cirque show, the previous ones in order being Believe, Mystere and Zarkana. I'll say Love was better than Believe, but I think anything would be. Mystere is my favourite, followed by Zarkana.

It may be because I'm not a HUGE Beatles fan, but niether was my mother-in-law and she didn't like it either. I think it was because I was expecting more stunts and tricks like I saw in Zarkana and Mystere, but instead this was much more artistic and story-based. Just wasn't my cup of team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.