1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beanstalk

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Fokker9202, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fokker9202

Fokker9202 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I keep getting beanpods in the beanstalk game, and it tells me that I can unlock a bonus. I dont seem to have any that have unlocked, even though I have had several come up. Am I doing something wrong?

2. neminem

neminem Tourist

Nope, every time you collect one, it gets added to the stack and lights up one pod. When you have enough pods, you get a bonus. I'm not sure whether which bonus you get is random or not? (I got the 200k one the first time, now I'm working on 1m.) Regardless, once you pick up one, all subsequent pods go towards the same bonus until you collect it. You can see which bonus you're working towards by clicking the (admittedly not very accurately named) "Achievements" button in the bottom-left of the main window and seeing which one has been partially lit up.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The beanpods will add up in the different prize chip categories. Most of mine have gone into the 200,000 one, and I actually got the last one yesterday!

4. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I think it depends on the amount you are betting. I get the higher bean pods when I'm betting big and the lower ones when betting the lower bets. I really like this game to be honest, good payouts and I like the different bonus games.

5. neminem

neminem Tourist

Ok, seriously, what the heck. Betting 15k consistently, I was getting the 1m payout pod consistently. Then I got to the last one, and now I've gotten 2 200k pods in a row. What? I was counting on that extra million!

6. sunshine

sunshine Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you get the pods???

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is one pod on every beanstalk. You can see them after you finish the Giant's Quest (top of the beanstalk) on the way back to the bottom.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  8. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I do not think that is true. I have collected a number of pods but do not think it has been on every climb up the beanstalk, and my partner has not received any pods and has made it all the way to the top at least 3 times.

9. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmmm . . I have received a pod on every trip except my first trip up.

I've gotten (2) 1 million coin awards and have (2) 200K pods

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.