1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Be Aware in Hotel Halllways

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by UKFanatic, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully you dont get into these type of situations.

My daughter has been attacked by a female druggie for her leather coat and car-jacked at gunpoint.
    She was able to fight off the druggie,but when the gang-banger popped out and pointed a gun, she gave up the car keys and her cell and fortunately survived.
    The car-jacking was in a parking lot behind a club in an area that I told her she had no business of being in in . A 3 year old car is not worth getting killed over.
    A year later she trades this car in,it was recovered 3 days later,on a new Accura and walks out of a store in a highway mall near the hood and finds the ignition ripped out by whoever was trying to steal it.
    Her luck changed when she was rear ended by some low-life who gave her all kinds of crap until a cop who she went to high school with showed up.
    Its not always easy being a father,jeez.

2. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Once at Orleans I got solicited in the hall by a couple girls who were either working or drunk and desperate. Maybe their definition of a double is two fares for one elevator ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.