1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Basic Barber on the Strip?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by PlanetMark, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlanetMark

PlanetMark Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Currently staying mid-strip and the better half has played the 'scruffy' card... wondering if anyone knows of a walk-in mans barbers shop / hairdresser that would be good for a trim?

I'm no model, just after somewhere quick and easy!

Assistance appreciated,

Mark

2. Tibs

Tibs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Art of Shaving is in Mandaly and Canal Shops. Not cheap, but its the old school type. I've had a straight edge shave before, its worth it once just to experience. (At least I recall there being a shaving area at the one in Canal Shops....I could be dreaming lol)

Well you said Barber, they have that too if I remember right. Most all of the spa shops can do that as well.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are no basic barbers on the strip. Used to be one in the Stardust but not any more. You can check online to see if you want to pay the Art of Shaving's prices. Gold Coast has a nice barber shop. But it's not on the strip.

4. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    again, not on the Strip, but there's a barber in El Cortez. old school, even has a 19" techni-color tube TV w/ rabbit ears :)

Futbol - final game
  5. DTLVdegenerate

DTLVdegenerate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember seeing a barber shop in progress at Linq past the cashier towards the hotel elevators. I never went past that area since but this was a year ago...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.