1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

bar club crawl and shows

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vegasnewbie85, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasnewbie85

vegasnewbie85 Newbie

I see many deals on livingsocial and groupon for club vip passes etc. and wondering if I should get one such as the V card or one of the other passes or if I should just go bar to bar but seems likes prices to get in are so much so thinking passes might be the way to go? Myself and my best friend will be there for several days starting on the morning of January 1. Any club suggestions or party pass suggestions? She has mentioned going to Drai's and Britney Spears concert but not sure if those are good choices and if so, which day is the best day to go to Drai's or other clubs?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The club crawls are great deals. They make it very easy to see a lot of different venues on the cheap. I have been to the Britney concert and its a great show. I am not sure if you can make that fit into your frugal goal or not though.

3. fballer

fballer Newbie

Do the Sin City Party Bus, usually can get it off of Groupon, just search Sin City, wait for the 20% off coupon and its only $39. Best $40 you will spend. Did a Saturday night on Thanksgiving weekend, was about 100 people on crawl, had two fully decked out double length buses, dance music, stripper poles, not your regular bus at all, with free drinks on bus and no line access into the Cesar's palace night club (used to be called Pure) and the into Drais for free no line. Had another stop at the club at MB, but just stayed at Drais, instead. Was 5 of use, and all agreed it was the highlight of the weekend. Pass trips spent way too much time trying to get in clubs, waiting in line, etc. This is the only way to go. Enjoy your trip...

4. jeremy445

jeremy445 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1
    Pub crawls are a great way to test the waters. I usually do this the first night, especially if I'm solo.

5. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    question.

How does it work though. how many clubs do you attend and for how long are you at the clubs? are the drinks on the bus free (plus tip)?

6. fballer

fballer Newbie

You go to three clubs, which are told to you when you arrive at the start up point. Was at PBR at Planet Hollywood, then get a free drink at PBR then they lead you to the bus, free drinks on the bus hosts bring them to you, should tip a good tip the first time, cause hosts do work hard. Then at first club they lead you in past any lines and an hour or so later you leave for next club via bus and more free drinks, then next club, past the now long lines with no cover, if you like the club you can just stay for the rest of the night or head off to the third one, and party the rest of the night there. Drinks on the bus are not high quality, but you get high quantity, so saves on drinking the $15 drinks in the clubs. Fun experience, buses are real party buses, stripper poles TVs etc, very fun night, but careful on what company you use, not all the same, heard lots of bad stories from other tours, do the Sin City Tour and you'll be happy you did. Enjoy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.