1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sskaggs, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sskaggs

Sskaggs Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying the Bally's in May. Can anyone suggest somethings to do in this area? We are a group of woman aging from 20-51. We are all into different things but won't be going our separate ways. I have never been there before and we are going for my birthday. I'm looking for some really fun shows, shopping certain things to see...:wave:

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A really fun night out would be the dueling piano bar in a bar that is in the walkway between Paris and Ballys. I can never remember the name, sorry.

Have fun!

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would do some research on what is available on the Strip. You have selected an excellent location - right in the middle.

Go to the ballys website and look under THINGS TO DO. It will list more shows than you know what to do with, at the various Caesars properties up and down the strip. From Harrahs in the North down to Planet Hollywood south of you.

http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/things-to-do.html#

4. Mayoman

Mayoman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a great lounge right in Bally's that's great for hanging out in the evening.
    Check out the seasonal conservatory in the Bellagio across the street.
    Paris breakfast buffet at least once is a good choice.
    The Flamingo bird sanctuary is nice.

5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For general sightseeing, just walk across the street to the Bellagio, Caesars and the Forum Shops. For shows in the general vicinity, you have plenty of options from Cirque du Soleil to traditional Vegas impersonators and magic. It really depends on your taste and budget. Ballys and Paris both have lounges that have bands playing live music that would appeal to non-millenials. And the piano bar is Napoleons.

6. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am not a shopper, but I have been dragged along on shopping before, so my information may be limited.

Within walking distance, you could walk across the street to either Bellagio or Caesars for high-end retail shopping--like Gucci, Coach, Fendi, Nike, and many others.

Planet Hollywood has the Miracle Mile Shops, which is a five minute walk from Bally's--Guess, Ultra Diamonds, and so on.

The Fashion Mall has shops like Macy's, etc. that we typically see in the malls at home.

Outlet shopping is driving distance, so you would have to take a cab, or drive to North Las Vegas or the Charleston Outlet or the Premium Outlet South, about 5 minutes south of Mandalay Bay, at Las Vegas Blvd and Warm Springs (?? I think).

Shows
    O at the Bellagio is very popular.

Jersey Boys at Paris

Jubilee at Bally's

Shania Twain and Celine Dion at Caesars.

Hopefully this helped you a little. Cheers!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.