1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Valet Parking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by crapslady, Jun 21, 2016.

1. crapslady

crapslady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the entrance to Bally's from the Strip is blocked because of construction, I am a little confused on how to get to Valet parking there. The area in front of the hotel entrance is one way heading out to Flamingo Blvd so can not enter there. Do you enter from Flamingo Blvd by Starbucks. This is also one-way. Is there a turn somewhere that allows you to cross over to the area in front of the hotel? Also can you Valet park and leave your car there until you leave several days later?

Thanks for any help - I usually fly so this is all new to me.

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can enter on Flamingo by Starbucks. Once you enter you go 30 yards and make a semi - Uturn into valet. You can leave your car with valet as long as you want.

Superbowl Baby
  3. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anytime I rented a car I would always go in the valet through Flamingo. If The Cromwell was on your right, there was a left lane only turn where you would go. When you take that left, you would want to turn left again once you saw the self parking garage in front of you. When I stayed for a week there (three years ago) the longest I ever kept my car in the valet was for one day. I would not think it would be a problem if you are staying in the hotel leaving your auto in valet. But times may have changed now that MGM properties have paid parking.Some valets @ Bally's wanted physical evidence of a room key before leaving your car there after checking into your room when I was there