1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys to Terminal 1 and 3

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by VegasLover8, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

My flight home leaves from Terminal 1 (SW) and my friend is leaving from Terminal 3 (Frontier). My flight leaves at 5:45am on a Monday. And my friend's leaves at 6am. We plan on sharing a cab to the airport.

1) Can either one of us easily get to the other terminal if we are dropped off at one of them? Or should we just have the taxi drop one of us off and then go to the other terminal?

2) Assuming we both are dropped off at the same terminal, which one should we get dropped off at?

3) Assuming separate drop offs, who should get dropped off 1st?

4) Will they just keep the meter running until the last person gets dropped off? What will the total cost be? We plan on splitting it when we both get home.

5) I am checking my friend's bag since it will be free on SW. Will that be a hassle if I need to go between T3 and T1? I will also have my personal item and a carryon.

6) Should we just take separate cabs?

7) When should we get a cab? I seem to remember a few years back that gates don't even open until a certain time.

Any other things to I should consider?

Thanks.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a free shuttle that goes back and forth between term 1 and 3.

3. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

How often does this run?

Will it be running at 4am? My flight leaves at 5:45am and his leaves at 6am. I am flying SW (term 1) and he is flying Frontier (term 3).

Should we have the taxi drop me off 1st and then drop him off at T3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.