1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys Shooting In 2013?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by rjc26, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjc26

rjc26 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I have a question about this case. What was the final outcome for Benjamin Frazier? There was supposed to be a trial in Jan. 2015, but I don't see a verdict, in fact I don't see anything on a search past 2014. Was Frazier released?

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember it going to trial.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very odd. All I see when I google is that a 2015 trial date was set. Nothing about it going to trial or being postponed or charges being dropped. I can't imagine charges were dropped. No way.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How odd. I was there just a few weeks after that happened and have often wondered what the final outcome was. I though I heard something about a plea bargin, hence avoiding a trial, but could not swear to it.

We actually asked James at Sully's Bar about that incident when we were there back in December, and he was saying how absolutely nuts and surreal the whole thing was when it happened. People screaming and running and all around chaos. I still feel so badly for the guest who was just trying to help and be a good citizen and lost his life as a result.

Vegas Just Because...
  5. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

I searched the court records, the 2015 trial was cancelled, and was reset for 10/24/2016. It appears there has been change in defense counsel a couple times which has led to arguments of not being prepared for the trial(s) as scheduled.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Piggybacking on the thread. The jamoke who shot the guy in front of Bally's and the car drifted into the intersection and hit a cab, which exploded and killed the driver and the passenger got life without parole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.