1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Parking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by DonnyC, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing with the idea of a rental car. Got a convertible booked for $22, after tax and fees about $50 for the first day. This is a 1 way rental returning at Treasure Island.

This would be nice as our first night is downtown then to Bally's, and we want to check out Count's Customs.

Is the parking garage easily accessible? Where, how?

Where is the treasure Island parking garage, as we will be returning to Dollar at that location?

2. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $2 tip gets you valet service.

Ballys garage is right in front of you when you pull in (from flamingo, only way in) if you really want to park it yourself.

3. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bally's and Paris share a lot. No more of a hike than Mirage or TI's garage, which is to the rear (west) side of the hotel and connected by a pedestrian bridge. East to get to from the front of the hotel or the north side.

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't do valet because of insurance issues.

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at Ballys last april and had a car, the only thing I didn't like about the parking situation there is that sidewalk that you have to go across to get into the garage. You can sit there a long time waiting for people to cross.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  6. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm???? I usually stay at Bally's and I have used the shared parking lot between Paris/Bally's, but I really don't remember a sidewalk. Are you talking about the indoor walkway between the parking lot elevators to where Bally's and Paris meet?

For me I think the parking lot is pretty accessible for both Bally's and Paris. I would recommend using it. Cheers!

7. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are three ways to access Bally's parking structure. From the Strip entrance, but as was mentioned previously, there is usually a lot of pedestrian traffic there. There is another entrance on Flamingo and a third entrance behind the hotel via a turnout from Audrie St.

If you park on the 5th or 6th level, you'll have a better chance of getting a parking spot close to the elevators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.