1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys/bellagio day 3 part 1

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by koltunowicz, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Woke up excited to get my fancy new diamond card! I walked down to tr desk at ballys to find they do not open until 10am, not wanting to wait 1/2 hour I walk to Paris and try my luck there. I get up to the booth and sure enough she printed me mine new card. I found out that the monopoly promotion they are having this month requires you to go to the tr desk and they swipe your card, oh well mighta missed out on a t shirt or some free play, I'll get over it.

Came back up to room threw on the swimsuit as the weather was still decent and found our way to the ballys pool. I didn't bring my phone so no pictures. They didn't ask for a room key or anything just asked how many towels we would like. We head out the doors and pleasantly find it not crowded at all. As nice as the flamingo and mgm pools are, we are starting to find the quieter pools nicer where you don't have to fight for a chair. This pool has a deep end also which was a first for a vegas hotel for me so I was excited about that. We had spots of sun enough to get a little tan I guess and some swimming in. 12 feet deep is pretty unique anymore. When the clouds seemed to get even darker we called it and headed back in. As soon as we opened our room door and looked out the window on came the rain! It came and went a few times, but as of when I'm writing this it's coming down good now with thunder to go with it. Debating what to do next, more to come....

2. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm assuming that since this is day 3, your other days are on a different thread. If you reply to the end of the thread, you can keep everything in the same thread so people can just read your entire TR without having to go to your main page. Good luck! Now you can go for your Diamond 40,000 status although I don't really know what that gets you. I got it last year but didn't notice any difference to what I get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.