1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bad News For IGT

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by NYPoker, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The story takes the angle of if this means people are getting away from slots but the problem is likely more about IGT than slot machines.

IGT themselves do hardly anything nowadays, almost every slot machine coming out with their logo on it is done by High5 Games, a partner of IGT. Even looking at the "New Releases" list on the IGT website it only shows 11 video slots of which 2 are games by High5 Games and a couple of the others are old and have been out for 2.5-3 years now.

Video Poker has always been IGT's bread and butter and with their lack of doing anything new in that category for a few years now (Dream Card and that one with the spinning wheel are 3-5 years old now) its been easier for competitors to catch up to them.

3. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just looked over all their current games. Out of ~100 they have, I think I might have played two of them on my last trip and neither for very long.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.