1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Backend comps with 4 people in a room?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by georgesken, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

During our next visit in Vegas, we'll have 2 non comped nights in a 2 Br tower suite in the Mirage. We' ll be staying there together with my niece and nephew in the room.
    If we charge everything to the room, we they base the possible backend comps on the play of all four of us, or only on my play since the room is booked under my name?
    Do we have to visit the mlife desk before checkout all 4 together or can they See the play of everybody who is staying in the room without them being present?

Once again
  2. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can link all mlife cards at checkin.

3. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Put everyone's name on the room when you check in, then have them review everyone's play before you check out. That's what I do when my sister comes with me and we share a room. We always visit the MLife desk before checkout to see if there are any further comps available based on both of our play.

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup, as long as your not "exceeding the room limit of people".. put everyones name on the room then every one can go to the mlife desk and try getting things comped off... the problem i run into is cramming 6 plus people in a room where the max is like 4.. so we have to ahead of time decide which 4 are probably going to be the biggest players and put their names on the room to try and get things comped for us lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.