1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Back to back offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rainwater, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainwater

rainwater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I book two CET offers....back to back at the same hotel....two days using one code and the next two days using a different code??

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. I believe they require 48 hours between stays, even if it's for a different property in their company.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 - Rule #1 - you usually do not need OFFERS to book a room. Use the rate calendar
    2 - See Rule #1
    3 - The computer will not let you check in the very SAME day you are checking out. It stupidly thinks you will have a room at two hotels (or the same hotel) the SAME day.
    4 - See Rule #1 - you can probably just book all the days at once.
    5 - Did I mention, see Rule #1?

4. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've done this a few times by using offers in both of our names. The desk people at both Flamingo and Caesars have been cooperative in making it so we did not have to check out and back in.

5. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Some people use offers because they come with something other than the room, like free play or show tickets.

6. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly, hosts refer to them as "Hard Cost Offers". I was trying to book 2 nights at the Cromwell with a $450 Macy Gift Card, then 3 nights at Caesars with $450 in FP. I was just informed by my host that starting in January, you are no longer able to book 2 hard cost offers side by side at CET properties. I ended up just booking 3 nights at Caesars with the FP, then for my final 2 days, Booked an offer with the Cosmo.

7. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What Dan said. Flamingo VIP just added 2 offers to my upcoming trip beginning Christmas night. One offer with FSP for the first 2 nights then a second offer with FSP for the remaining nights. I already had the nights booked comped using the calendar, and with some help from VIP. I watched to see what fsp offers would come in, then sent them the list of my offers and they booked 2 of them. BUT they did say beginning in January you could not book 2 back-to-back. I didn't think you could anyway, so no change for me.
    diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.