1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Back to Back offers at The D...???

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LV2GAMBLE, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to LV Friday, Nov 28 and staying 7 nights. The first 3 nights we are staying at The D on a comp for 3 nights with free play and FB credit. On Dec 1 we were to move to the Rio or Gold Coast for another comp stay for the rest of our trip. However, I just got December offers in the mail for a 3 night comp and FP & FB credit (same offer). Just wondering if anyone has been able to string together the two sets of offers for a back-to back comp. Not saying we will stay all 6 nights but at The D (that would be DT overload, whew!!) Just trying to take advantage of any offers we get :nworthy:

Always seems so far away............
  2. aaisack

aaisack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The minor food, freeplay and matchplay offers i've received didn't require me to stay there to redeem them. Just bring your December mailer to the slot club in December and they should be able to credit your account. They have done this for me twice when I have been staying elsewhere because of better offers.

First time staying at the Flamingo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.