1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Back in Vegas, Live Updates

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by jasonargo, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Above was suposed to read:

Live from NYNY with flysrb!

-

3. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so a very happy birthday to flysrb, it was great meeting up with him & his wife.

I did a Boulder Hwy run today, playing bj at Boulder Station, AZ Charlies, & Eastside Cannery. Had the $3.99 steak & eggs at AZ Charlies, the first time in years at the Boulder location. Very good, & I have also eaten it at the Decatur location many times.

After NFI I headed over to Palace Station for the 8:15 drawing. Played some nickel 10/7 DB to pass the time, and got quad jacks twice! I need that when I'm playing quarters or dollars dammit. Here's a pic of the 2nd one:

[​IMG]

Finally got checked in at 4Q, the ice machine on my floor doesn't work, got locked out of, my room, & almost got stuck in a elevator. And that was just the 1st half hour!

-

4. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Final update, a good day. Still didn't win any drawings, despite my many attempts. Did the $9.99 steak & lobster at the Longhorn. Steak was dry, tough, & overcooked, not recommended. Put a hundred on the Spurs money line +190. And got dealt this at the Gold Coast:

[​IMG]

Ended up ahead a few hundred, which takes the sting off the last trip. Have fun & good luck to all!

-

5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!

Great meeting you dude..
    We are still in recovery mode...
    TR will be up whenever I get finished transferring crib to journal to interweb...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.