1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bachiburger

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by toofunnie, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toofunnie

toofunnie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, my husband saw this place on food network. I was wondering if anyone had any reviews they could share;). Thanks!

2. Marky147

Marky147 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple friends of mine ate there 3 or 4 times a week when they spent a couple months in Vegas back along.

They absolutely rave about the place, and I'm under strict instructions to go there this year :)

Double digits!
  3. hilorain

hilorain Tourist

hi folks,

we have made it a point to make at least one visit each time we go to LV, and have enjoyed it everytime. food has an asian influence as alot of asian spices are used. spices are used on the fries as well, and you can select several offerings on the menu. I'm told (not a drinker) the drinks also have an asian touch.

I've read that the one of the owners is a former chef (originally from Hawaii) from Roys Restaurant (well known around the world), so there is an upscale bent to the dishes offered, but prices are not as harsh as Roys ... note that the burger (we had the Ronin Burger) had its own sauce, as well as the fries having its own sauce... for me all these tastes sometimes clash as there is flavor from the burger and then to spread with another sauce... same with the fries which already comes tasty and if one spreads it with still another sauce... but its your choice.

we still enjoyed our Bachi visits.

hope this helps....

4. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good and reasonably priced. Generally authentic Pan-Asian burgers. Will go back. Loved the ronin burger.

schwaiguy

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.