1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bachelor Party 9/28 to 10/1

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by datank50, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datank50

datank50 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning the bachelor party for our buddy. We are all from Chicago and owned, manged or bartended at a bar at one point of time in our life. Friday our plan is going to be low key and probably gamble and end up at a strip club as people are coming in at different times. Saturday is going to be the nice dinner and then go out to a club. We are looking for dinner recommendations and club recommendations for Saturday night. We were kicking around the idea of Mastro's for dinner. Our budget per guy is kinda open we just want to have fun. The group could be as big as 20 or as small as 7 as our friends are slow to book.

The group age ranges from 24 to 44 and there are some people who aren't club guys but will probably end up out. We also know that bottle of vodka cost the club about $25 as we have done the ordering before but know to have fun you have to pay.

2. dmbrat

dmbrat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mastro's is definitely a solid choice and the design is pretty cool with the whole tree concept. I've eaten there twice and enjoyed it both times. Other places for steak I would get on your radar are Craftsteak at MGM, Stripsteak at Mandalay, and Carnevino at the Palazzo.

Not so much with the club options. I will put in a word for Hyde at Bellagio. More of a lounge concept though there are a lot of people dancing We did table service for a group of 6 about a week and a half ago - definitely pricey but worth every penny. Hot girls, excellent music, top notch service all around.

Have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.