1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bach party trip report 4-11 through 4-13

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Bigben77, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigben77

Bigben77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

4-11: Flew in nonstop from Nashville on Friday and got to the airport at 415 local time. Picked up my rental car (a ford focus, small but very nice) and went back to pick up my buddy who flying in from boston. It was his bachelor party. Checked into hotel (embassy suites) and went to have dinner. We bought the 24 hour buffet deal from casears and got 4 meals out of it!! We went to the rock bar in Planet Hollywood because that's where we meeting everyone for the club crawl. THATS WHEN IT GOT CRAZY!! you get a ticket for a free drink and then I bought us a shot to get it started. We hung out there for a while then took the party bus to 1OAK in mirage. on the way there they handed out shots and somehow we ended up with 4 extra shots each. It was a cheap cherry vodka but it was free so great. Let me just say doing 5 shots in one hour is NOT A GOOD IDEA!! I felt pretty buzzed but nothing crazy so we danced with three girls and had a great time. I got a number and thought for sure we be having a good time later. Well about 30 mins in the shots REALLY kicked in. :drunk: I remember walking to the bathroom and then THATS IT!!! Next thing I know im in the hotel lobby sitting on the couch without my buddy. I made it to the room when I got a knock on the door. Stumbling to the door I answered and it was the cab driver. He said I vomited in the car and I owed him 50 more dollars. I don't remember doing that but I gave him the money. Then 5 mins later I got another knock at the door. It was a "girl called to my room" I politely said I didn't call her and she showed me the number on her phone. I told her I was blitzed and give her 20 bucks to get a cab. She was really cool and understood!! Then I passed out!! woke up several time throughout the night :vomit: then checked my phone around 5. There was about 500 text messages from my buddy. He thought I took those chicks home without him. He was still out!! I called him and explained what happened. He was cool with ito once I explained everything. Need less to say Im really happy I took a cab and really happy I still had my cell phone and wallet. Sad that I missed out on fun in my room!!

4-12 we both slept til 12 and I was still a little drunk but nothing like last night. We were both hungover and went down to the pool. Hung out in the hot tub forever and then went to meet my last friend who couldn't come in till sat. We went to the V variety show (it was ok) kind of short. Then went to carnival court (harrahs) to party. Hung out (and made out) with some chicks from ohio. I quickly realized that we hadn't been to a strip club yet so we headed to sapphires!! I bought several lap dances for my buddy with several varieties of ladies!! After the strip club I also realized that I haven't gambled at all since I got there. I stopped into flamingo and play video poker. four hands into it I got 4 aces with a 4. 1600 quarters. I turned my 100 into 500 just like that. I really like craps so I took the 400 dollar profit and turned that into 900. SWEET!!

by the way finally got into the buffet at paris and wasn't all that impressed. Im allergic to seafood so if a buffet is mostly that im stuck.

4-13 We went downtown and did the zip line. then went over to the pinball hall of fame and played pinball. I decided since I was up I would treat everybody to the voodoo steakhouse. Pretty good steak overall then we hung out at the voodoo club. My buddy wanted to see what the strip club downtown was all about. :rolleyes2: Sucked like I thought it would. We said screw it and went back to pack cause we all had early flights.

Moral of the story DONT DO FIVE SHOTS IN ONE HOUR!! but having said that it was a fun, exciting trip and even though I didn't gamble a lot I still came back with more money then I came with!!! :beer:

Poker/Vegas fix
  2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a GREAT report!!! Short, but to the point!!! Man I remember those days... well kinda... rather I should say I lived though them. Whatta way to do Las Vegas!!!

3. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How the hell did that cabbie find your room?

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering what he is writing, I'm not sure he would know.

I wonder how badly I'd be affected if I did 5 shots in an hour. I really don't do shots.

Good job winning the top possible prize available to you. Betting four quarters is a very, very, very bad idea at video poker as the royal is only $250, but betting one more quarter makes it $1000. There are logical reasons to bet 5 (better payouts) or 1 (to lose less), but never 4.

Sounds like you had a good time though. Glad the blackout phase seemed to only cost you about $70! It's like you just paid for the shots! :evillaugh

5. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a very Vegas time.

But the zipline downtown? Slotzilla? I thought they were still testing!?!?

6. Bigben77

Bigben77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cabbie saw me in the elevator and saw me walk into my room

Poker/Vegas fix
  7. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a good time, but i have a question just so that i am not mistaken things here. Your buddy is getting married but he was upset thinking you took chicks back to the room without him??? Am i missing something here?

8. hedgehog

hedgehog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vomiting :vomit: and not remembering is so you.........

9. TheCanoe

TheCanoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the cabbie who drove you followed you to your room? Wow. Seems like some extortion style maneuvers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.