1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bach buffet wait at Caesars

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by edsock, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edsock

edsock Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

Seeing Shania on Friday Dec 14th, thought we would visit the buffet before the show. How long a line will we likely face if we show up around 5:30?

Thanks

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind that Shania is a 7.30 showtime

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  3. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will have to go earlier it takes a while to get in bad then a while to get food.
    The way the buffet set up there are numerous bottlenecks a service stations.
    They have great food but really need to adjust the serving stations. I recently dined there and sent a letter to them they say they are working on it but if there is any crowd it takes a long time.

4. xman30

xman30 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering what the wait time is for breakfast during the middle of the week. Around 9am.

xman30

5. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when a buffet has to post a wait time - like it was Disney - then its never going to be a good use of my Vegas time.

I don't mind a wait for a table - but to stand in line for 30, 40 minutes - its not happening on my vacation!

6. veck101

veck101 Tourist

I went last month. Arrived at 5:30, it was about an hour before we were seated. We probably should have gotten the line pass in hindsight.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, there ain't no meal out there worth a 30 min wait.

8. red318is

red318is Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went for lunch on Friday, November 9 a little before noon. To my surprise there was almost no line. There were about 5 people waiting to pay. There was a line of people waiting to get seated, so they were not letting anyone pay. I waited about 10 minutes for them to start checking people in again. It took maybe two minutes to get checked in, then I had to wait about 10 minutes to get seated. By the time I got checked in, a pretty good line had formed behind me. It seemed like there were not enough hostesses and they were a little unorganized getting people seated. There seemed to be plenty of tables available and the lines to get food were not bad.

9. sandlapper

sandlapper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Veck, where and how does one get a line pass?

10. trellaine

trellaine Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there loooong waits for breakfast buffets during the week? Say 8am

11. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I was there around 7 pm Tuesday on what was a relatively slow night in Vegas and the line looked to be at least on hour long.

12. dgarmags

dgarmags Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there Thanksgiving weekend. I went on Friday night and made mistake of going a little before 7pm. It would have taken me at least 3 hours in the regular line. After thinking it over, I went to the "express line" for $20 and (I timed it) it took me 40 min just to get to the cashier and another 35 min before I was finally seated. I only waited it out because I had a $50 credit for the buffet and the extra $20 was taken care of by comp points. Also, I needed to kill some time because I was losing. :grrr:

I went back for breakfast on Monday at 9am and there was no line at all--I went right up to the cashier and was seated right away.

13. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there in September, shortly after they opened. We went around 7pm on a Monday and were at the very end of the line. Someone came out and said the line from where we were would be around 2-1/2 hrs. We decided to wait a while to see how it moved. We were in a little under an hour. But like someone said, the wait time at some of the serving stations can be long. I probably waited 15 minutes to get king crabs because people were picking out the crabs they wanted, then the cooks would heat each order individually. They could save lots of time if they just heated all the crabs, and then put them out, instead of putting them out cold.

14. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My group was just there this past Saturday, at around 4:15 pm. I could not believe it, but THERE WAS NO LINE!!!

Even when we left, there was a little line, but not as bad as I would imagine. I guess all the stories about the long lines must have scared other people off, as we did not wait long at all.

Because it was a weekend, I think the price was almost $50.00 per person; but our group thought it was certainly well worth it.

As for the crap legs, they seem to have had some already heated so when you get there the lady only asked for an empty plate and then she scooped some out of the pots and placed them in the plate.

The oysters were still awesome, I would say.

I know at $50.00 per person on a weekend, that may be pricey, but we still really enjoyed our food and hope to go back again really soon.

15. thezue

thezue Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bacchanal Buffet Lines

How are the line ups on weekdays? We are planning on hitting it around 8pm on Tuesday, but really don't feel like waiting an hour to get in. Are the lineups mainly stupid on weekends or is it a constant thing?

16. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We waited over 2 hours. Getting 2 drinks (milk and a Coke) took awhile inside as well. That was the only time I will ever go, I wasn't impressed.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  17. TRN

TRN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see you can make a reservation there - does that help? Do they get you right in if you show up for a reservation time?

Staying at CP in a few days and hoping to try this place if it doesn't kill all the time we have there.

18. beaumontbhoy

beaumontbhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long a wait at lunch midweek

19. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bacchanal buffet lines midweek

Hi,

I would really like to visit Baccanal but I'm not willing to waste more than 15 min of precious sin city time waiting.
    I'm on east coast time so a 4 in the aft dinner is fine with me.
    Would there still be crazy lines at this place midweek in April at 4?
    Thanks

20. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was staying at Caesars yesterday, so ate breakfast at Bacchanal. I seen long lines. I don't know how long it takes to get through the line. I am diamond so I was seated fast. There was lots of empty tables so I don't understand the long lines. I was a little disapointed in the buffet. I have been there since they first opened. The quality seems to be going down as the price goes up. The Hollandaise sauce on the Eggs Benedicts was not edible. It was so sour and had a foul taste. The cute little lox and cream cheese rolls have be replaced with salmon scrapes and gross looking cream cheese in a bowl with a giant oversized spoon. Most of the food looked like it had been sitting out for a long time. I wonder why they think they need 30-40 red velvet pancakes sitting out getting cold. Reminds me of why I don't eat breakfast at Spice Market Buffet. I like my food fresh and hot. I still cant figure out why the Mexican station never has any Mexican food. Only salsa. You you like yogurt and fruit, this is the buffet for you. A hour after we ate my husband was looking for a place to eat. He did not like anything that he had on his plate.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.