1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bacchi Burger review

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bubbamsu, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was a must do for our trip last week and it did not dissappoint us.

The place was show cased on Diners, Drive-ins, Dives by Guy Fieri on the Food Network.

We took a cab, about $20 from The Bellagio. It is in a strip mall on Windmill about 1 mile east of South Las Vegas Blvd. Maybe a mile or so south of the rental car center. It is very easy to locate.

The place is an Asian infusion burger joint with some other chicken, veggie, stuff as well. Decent size menu, good beer/shakes/juice selection, quick waitstaff, and not overly expensive prizes.

There were 4 of us, bill was roughly $90 with tip.

Apps:

Garlic/salt french fries- very nicely done
    Oxtail chili cheese fries- awesome, nice spice, very unique.
    porkfat sticky buns- great taste combination, think dim sum

Burgers:
    Our two friends custom ordered their burgers with toppings, I forgot which speciality burger my wife had, and I had the Banh-mi burger. Which is a combination of beef,pork,shrimp toppped with a special sauce.

Everyone enjoyed everything that we ordered, very unique tastes and combinations that makes this place stand out. I know from watching the show that everything is made from scratch at the restaurant. This place was a 10 and is on the definet must do every trip for us. Perfect 10.

2. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I yelped it and checked some other reviews and pictures. Looks delicious at the right price. Will stop by for lunch before checking in my next trip. Already put it on my itinerary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.