1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

B connected players card comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rob889, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a noticeable bump in the quality of offers from Ruby to Sapphire in the B Connected players club? What are some reasonable expectations?

Thanks!

2. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer is Yes and No. The tier benefits from sapphire to ruby are much better, but the offers vary. You are more likely to get better comps as sapphire, but it will always vary based on your current ADT. What I mean is this, if you manage to grind your way up to sapphire your offers won't be as great as someone with a high ADT that is. I've only achieved Sapphire once and it was great, but my offers as Ruby are always comparable as long as I play a lot while I'm town. Your card level makes a difference, but your ADT is the main thing they look at.

3. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your input. I'm currently at the high end of Ruby...a couple thousand away from Sapphire. I'm very happy with my current offers...so far I've taken them up on free room with $20 f/b credit and upcoming trip is free room with $35 freeplay...but if they want to give me more then I'd be more than happy to accept :)

Also, do the tiers reset at the end of the calendar year or how does that work?

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whatever date is listed on your card is when your tier level is reviewed. It should say "valid through..."

You points drop off in the 13th month after you earned them, usually on the 3rd of the month. So points I earned March of 2012, should be dropping off tomorrow.

5. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ahhh gotcha. thanks Joe

6. rob889

rob889 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe I've asked them at the desk before about adding my gf to my account and they said that we only could if we were married. Is it possible to just add her to my account and act as if we are married or is there any other loophole? We've basically been just using my card but I think when we're at the craps table only I'm getting rated...even if I buy in for the two of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.