1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

B-Connected earning period?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nhcris, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading to Vegas next week and will be spending a couple of nights at Gold Coast. I just checked my status, and I see that my Sapphire will expire on Oct 31. I have dropped just below 25,000 due to a good chunk of points dropping off Aug 31.

I am confused about their earning period for achieving status. Do they work on a rolling basis? I earned 15,000 in Oct 14, 1800 in Jan '15 and 7000 in March 15. If I earn a good chunk next week, how does that fit in?

Sorry if I sound stupid, but previous to 2014 I didn't give them much play. I am not finding the answer on the website or via a google search. I am sure one of you can turn on the dim bulb in my brain :confused:

Thanks!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your points drop off 12+ months after earning them. The points you earn next week will drop off your card on Oct 3, 2016. I know you're not, but if you are a local, they drop off 6+ months after earning them.
    Oh, and those 15,000 you earned in Oct of 2014 will drop off on Nov 3, 2015. The 3rd of the month is when they settle points.

I don't know the answer to what will happen to your status on Oct 31, since those points you earned in Oct, won't drop off until Nov 3rd.

Please let us know because i am also a Oct 31st renewal and it may come up this year.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Joe, I get that. What I am trying to understand is how that impacts my status. Mainly, how & when I will earn Sapphire again. Say I earn 10,000 next week. Does that change the expiration date of my Sapphire Status?

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My date never changes, it is always Oct 31 since B Connected started. But, I have never dropped below my 250k at renewal time. I do many times throughout the year and status or date never changes, but I always manage to kick it up for Oct 31st.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  5. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are always helpful Joe! I will just play as usual and not worry about tier status and see what happens. It's not a big deal since I have shifted most of my Downtown play to Four Queens anyway, and I don't know if I am going to like Gold Coast enough to stay there again. But I will always have a soft spot for the Boar's head Bar!

6. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Log into your account @ www.bconnectedonline.com. There is a nice graphical interface that will show your card history and tell you when your points are going to expire.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.