1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Avoid Presidential Limo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by buttnugget, May 23, 2016.

1. buttnugget

buttnugget Tourist

Oct 6, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have always had a good experience with Presidential Limo until now. They've lost me as a customer. Last month I reserved a stretch limo to take me and my 92 year old father from the airport to the Mirage. What they supplied instead was the stretch Escalade which was nearly impossible to get him into. They then charged me extra for the "upgrade". When I complained to the driver he said I'd have to contact Presidential. I have tried repeatedly to get a manager there to speak with me to no avail despite leaving 3 messages. "Christian" who answered the phones said managers don't take calls but only respond to emails. Emails to [email protected] have gone unanswered. I have also written them a letter, but no response. My advice, avoid this company whose service has gone downhill rapidly.
  2. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Jan 22, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those types of stories tick me off. If companies want to hide behind corporate screens, they don't deserve our business. I'm planning buddy's bachelor party for July and they are definitely off the list. Appreciate the heads up and sorry to hear that.
  3. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 Low-Roller

Jul 29, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to use them every trip. Last trip I had the nerve to stop in the bathroom after my 4+ hour flight and take the time to rearrange some items in my carry on so I could check it at the bell stand when I arrived. The driver was calling me on my cell about 5 minutes after my flight landed. I was on my way and told him so. I have bad knees so no longer sprint through airports. When I met him at baggage claim he was telling me time almost up so we had to hurry. Are you kidding me? I had never heard that before. I usually take a nice loop around the strip before getting dropped off at the hotel. What is the point of taking a stretch if you have a 5 minute ride? I told him I didn't care how late he was, I'm going to get my drive down the strip. He had a real attitude, weaved in and out of traffic to get there as fast as he could. I understand many people don't check baggage and are ready for their ride in minutes. I'm not in a rush. My understanding is I paid for 60 minutes. If I want to take 20 minutes to meet him I still have 40 left. I know they even stop at the store or the sign for some, that is no 15 minute ride. Since I was so happy to be there I didn't complain and even tipped him well. I wasn't going to let it get to me. Maybe he was having a bad day.

I called to arrange for my trip next week and mentioned the issue last time. I asked if I could just set a specific pick up time so I don't have to rush to baggage claim after a 5 hour flight. I'm old and stiff, cut me some slack. She refused. I told her I'd have to try another company more cooperative. She said that was fine with her. Okay Presidential, you don't care about my business, then I don't care about yours. I know Bell is the same company that one's out too. They aren't the only game in town.

I did find another company that was willing to set a time. Now I can take my time and even stop at the Liquor Library before meeting the driver.

I am sorry to hear their service has gone down. I recommended them to others over the years and am usually very loyal, but with an attitude that my business is not valuable, there is no second chance for that.
  4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Oct 5, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You also need to post your complaints on tripadvisor and also on social media. The more bad press there is a possibility (hope) that they might improve their service. The problem is that many of these services are getting more customers so they don't really care about the "little" guy anymore. They probably rushed because they wanted to make more money off other fares.

If more people complained on the social websites and tripadvisor then maybe the owners might get the message that people won't stand for this anymore and they will lose business from future customers because of their bad service.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Dec 31, 2003
    Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds just like the one we had back in October. Called me just as we landed and then made us sprint thru the baggage claim to the limo...sped around like a maniac and told us to hurry wheb we wanted to take a pic at the Vegas sign.
    I too emailed and complained but was never responded to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    40th Birthday Bash!
  6. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps Low-Roller

Jul 6, 2015
    These posts shock me, we've never had even the slightest issue with Presidential (although we have had an issue with Bell, which I have come to be told is the same company). Anyway, hope this isn't indicative of a trend, as we have them booked for our trip next week.

Our drivers have always been patient and friendly, hope we get the same experience on Sunday!!
    Grazie Gifts, Fourth trip this year. (7 nights)
  7. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Mar 28, 2015
    New Orleans, La
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    last trip, our limo from CET, guy called me to let me know where he was waiting for me as each driver can stand in different areas. i got the call as I was walking up to him, he was very nice, had no problem bringing two extra people we had with us, even grabbed their luggag. got to the limo and he waited while my friend filmed his music video which the driver made a cameo in. then as we left the airport, he asked if we wanted to ride by anything or make any stops before he brought us to CP...best driver I ever had
  8. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Oct 3, 2004
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a questionable experience w/Presidential last trip, as well. They're getting one more chance this trip. I hope last time was just a fluke - I hadn't had any issues w/them up until that point.
  9. Nevada1278

Nevada1278 Low-Roller

Mar 31, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder how much business they are losing to Uber/Lyft? I used to book a Town Car with Presidential every trip, and find the service from Uber very similar. But cheaper and I don't have to rush to meet the driver.