1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AVIS Rental @ Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by blackjacknut, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By using the coupon codes below from Costco I was able to secure a Standard car (Nissan Altima or similar) from AVIS picking it up right at my hotel the Monte Carlo for $195.00 all in for one week. I find renting directly from AVIS at the hotel is much more convenient than at the airport, especially when I can get a deal like this.

AvisAvis Rent A Car
    $30 Off Plus Save Up To 25%
    Valid for Travel Through 06/30/2014
    Book by: 06/30/2014
    Minimum rental: 5 Days
    Terms & Conditions
    AWD Code: A108326
    CouponCode: MUGA049 Price this Coupon >

2. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not really that good a rate and I don't see why the airport is a bad deal.

The worst thing about the airport is hopping on the shuttle. Other than that, it's pretty carefree.

Add to that, unless you get a free shuttle or limo ride to your hotel, that's even further behind in cost.

3. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To each his own...I do get a free limo pickup from and back to the airport. I didn't think that was that bad of a rate for a standard type car. I will take it...I just find the shuttle to the rental place and the whole experience a hassle. I would rather walk down to the lobby of the hotel, walk right up to the desk and within 2 minutes I have my keys...

4. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TOTALLY understandable, you basically don't have to wait for anything.

But then, your rate is rather high so they get you on the back end for the convenience.

The only thing I dislike about the shuttle is bringing my baggage onto it.

Other than that, I've signed up for rental car loyalty programs so I skip the lines and go straight to my car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.