1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

August trip

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bandit1965, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I are planning a trip to Vegas in August. We are thinking of staying at either NYNY, Luxor or the Monte Carlo. We have never stayed at any of the 3 before. Any thoughts as to why we should pick one over the others?

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NYNY = great location
    Luxor is kinda south end
    I've never stayed at MC

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Luxor years ago. AsTy said, kinda south end. But it was okay. The rooms were fine, functional, probably very dated by now. But add time to get anywhere. I stayed at MC 2 years ago. Best location of the 3 you mentioned. But I was disappointed that the room was not the cleanest. I never stayed at NYNY, I've thought of it. The property is fun in a theme way. I've heard the rooms are small.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  4. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're looking for a more central location, then that eliminates Luxor, since it's far south. I've stayed at MC on the majority of my trips. The rooms are clean and functional, though dated. Haven't stayed at NYNY before, but my impression is that it's a probably a step up. I do prefer the gaming floor on NYNY compared to MC.

5. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. We are narrowing it down to NYNY or MC. For us, as long as the rooms are clean that is a bonus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.