1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Attending Antiques Roadshow tomorrow- Has anyone else ever been?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by win4me, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. win4me

win4me Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Antiques Roadshow is in Santa Clara, CA (home to new SF 49ers Levi Stadium) June 7th and I was lucky enough to get my name drawn for tickets. Has anyone else ever gone to one and if so, how was the experience?

2. kinkette

kinkette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I went a few years ago and had so much fun. We went to the show in WA State but I'm sure they are all similar. Everyone was friendly, professional and wanting to help you. Be sure and take a moment to film a little video clip when you leave - it's fun to look back. Be choosy about the 3 items you bring - we left something at home that I wish we would have brought! They appraise your items and hopefully, you will get picked to be on the show :peace:

1st time @ The Bellagio!!! Yay me :)
  3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My coworker went and said it was fun but they lines were really long and there was alot of standing around. Obviously not everyone gets on tv so most people will just be in the cattle call with everyone else.

She said she would do it again though if she had the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.