1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ATT Wireless Home Phone

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by VegasGroove, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am researching home phone options for my Mom. She recently moved in with me (until she decides what to do with her home) and is old-school and wants a home phone line in addition to her mobile phone.

I haven't had a landline in years, but to accommodate her, I am willing to get one set up.

Does anyone have any experience with the ATT Wireless Home Phone thingy for $20 a month? I am reading some reviews on it, sounds simple enough, but would like input from my Vegas folks if any.

TIA!

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't be without a home phone. Technically not a landline, since it operates off the cable modem. But we just bought a AT&T cordless phone from Best Buy. 4 cordless phones and answering machine base. $70. Probably a closeout since unlike your mom and us, not too many people using phones at home. I can't imagine walking into every room I go into and having to carry around a phone to answer a call. We have cordless phones in each room.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The main reason to have a landline is to potentially have service if the internet is out. Is this going to satisfy her?

4. gguerra

gguerra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.