1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Atlanta: What an easy airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by The Stig, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My recent trip was a couple of firsts, my first time with Delta and my first time travelling via Atlanta, I have to say that I was very impressed with Atlanta airport, when I do a change over I always dread how bad immigration will be, I think I have been scarred by Chicago. Atlanta was a breeze, because I was on a ESTA I was directed to a self service machine which does most of it, then prints off a slip which you take to an officer who asks you a question or two, stamps your passport and there you go, the whole thing must of took just over 5 minutes.
    Also impressed with Delta as well despite a delay and having to be put on a different flight from Atlanta it was a good experience

2. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Atlanta is a hub city for Delta so it has all the bells and whistles for efficient international travel.
    I'm a long-time frequent flyer of the airline and have had a few bad experiences but that's
    over more than 100 flights in the past 10-12 years.
    Hurricane season and the winter months can make for delayed flight nightmares in that region
    but this time of year is generally a pretty smooth experience, barring mechanical failures, etc.
    Glad you made it through without a hitch.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  3. phade

phade Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Atlanta isn't just a hub for Delta. It's their home base. Their HQ is right there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.