1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Atlanta area - want to move to Las Vegas or anyone there need a roommate?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by NCSuz, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all :wave:
    I got to my friend's in Atlanta but now she says she's not interested in moving to Vegas. :thumbsdown:
    I have a couple of friends out there but the one I want to live with has some drama in her life right now and I'm not sure that it will work out. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist so can live anywhere in the lower 48, and I want to give Vegas a try. I think I'd love the life there... not just gambling, but the sunshine and palm trees too! I've been on the east coast my whole life and want to get out of the humidity.
    So... I'm asking if anyone near me might be interested and if not interested in living with me then maybe sharing a rental truck and gas. Not sure this is the place to look for someone tho... but my single friends aren't interested in uprooting their lives; most of them have grandchildren now, but of course, they all will come visit!
    if you live in Vegas, do you know anyone that is looking for a housemate? I have two dogs that will be coming with me. I'm thinking around first of June but am really flexible.
    Thanks!
    -Susie

2. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good luck in your search 2 dogs will make it tougher. Consider just renting a single apartment or renting a extended stay
    room till you get to know more about the town

3. NCSuz

NCSuz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all the rentals that I've looked at on the various sites, most are pet friendly so that was a big plus!

4. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I allow pets in my houses. Some leases like mine allows 1 dog under 50#. I do have tenants pay extra $$$$ for pet deposit.
    So be sure they allow 2 dogs of the size of yours. Might be a little tougher to find a stranger as roommate that wants 2 dogs also.
    But the world is full of every type, best of luck in your search

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.