1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

At least they are honest...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by crappie_man, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crappie_man

crappie_man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got a mailer for a couple of free buffets, a couple of beers and $25 free play a piece from our local...
    While in line for the carving station, an older gentleman asked the carver if it was prime rib...
    :licklips:
    The carver, without batting an eye says "No, it's roast beef..."
    :cry:
    At least he was honest!

2. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to an Italian restaurant last week and asked for a beer when I got seated. They said they didn't sell alcohol. After dinner I asked why they didn't sell alcohol,I was guessing because the place was new and they didn't have a permit yet. But the waitress said the boss is a Muslim and doesn't want to/ isn't aloud to.
    So I thought ok their loss. Whatever. Then when the waitress came back with the bill I asked why they do serve ham and bacon on my pizza. She said that wasn't pig! I'm like wtf? She said the ham was some sort of mix of turkey and veal :eek:
    I didn't ask about the bacon or spare ribs. I did say that they could have mentioned that on the menu.
    They were honest but I would have rather know it upfront

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.