1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Asking a CET Host for show tix?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jordan, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

We are heading out to Vegas tomorrow afternoon (wooohooo) and we are thinking that we would like to go see Absinthe this trip (possibly Saturday night). We are staying at Planet Hollywood but my host is at Caesars.

Does anyone know if you can charge Absinthe tickets to your room at Pho or would I be best dropping into the Host office at Planet Hollywood and asking the host on duty if they can COMP the tickets/charge to my room?

Thanks!

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure you can charge them to your room. As for getting them comped, not as sure. They seem as if they really would rather not comp shows if they don't have to.

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can ask, but the host will tell you to charge the tix to your room for evaluation at the end of the trip like anything else. If you are getting food and bev picked up on a discretionary basis on the back end there may well be room for show tix as well.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes they can comp out but they will use your rc credits first.
    charge them to your room so notsure if you use the discount copun if you do that.

if your a really big player go see your host first they can them up front for you

5. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nope, not a big player...

I get in tomorrow night, and by the time I leave on Monday night (and if history repeats itself) I'l have about 175k Coin IN (Mostly Video Poker) and some craps and BJ (Avg 25/hand)

I guess I'll just charge them to my room and see what happens at the end of my trip.

Thanks!

6. allnetmom

allnetmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our host recently reserved Absinthe VIP tickets for us at our request. He asked us to put it on our room and then he comped it. It was easy.... Our play is about like yours--maybe a little higher, and our host is a Caesars host. Absinthe was fabulous--though a bit vulgar!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.