1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria trips

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Gambling Host, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gambling Host

Gambling Host Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had my first stays at Aria in late April and again this past week. My numbers on the first trip (two nights) were 2523 theo with a win of 2300 and this trip (three nights) 4490 theo and 5800 in losses. I play Pai Gow Tiles and slots my average bet is usually around 350.00 and I play video theme and VP. Here’s my question what kind of offers can I expect, I haven’t received any offers for the April trip as of yet but contacted a host who has taken care of everything so far for me. He comped at the end of my first trip and comped my rooms prior to my second trip. I know that I am not a big player but hope to get some decent offers from this kind of play or am I just dreaming

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will definitely receive offers for comped rooms.

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that comped rooms are probably in the future. I'm guessing you play about three hours a day at $350 a hand. That should put you squarely in the free room range and a little resort credit

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my guess is 3 nites comped some rc and probaly the free limo back and forth to the airport.

i just dont know how many hours u played per trip , so its a guess

it does take a while for the hard mail offers to come

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

You are by no means a small or even average player. Sure there are tons of way bigger players but with a 1200-1500 theo per night the equivalent average bet for a 4 hr/day BJ player would be around 600-700 per hand. I'd venture to say your offers will be better than just a comped room and a little resort credit, maybe a suite + RC + show tix + limo.

6. Gambling Host

Gambling Host Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I try and play more than the four hours per day at the tables plus slots. On the first trip I checked in Tuesday at 3PM and checked out Thursday at 7AM and they counted it as three days so my ADT goes from 1250 to 840 which is bad because I wasn’t even there 48 hours. So not sure how many days this trip rated for. I go to play so I always get my hours in plus, I would guess that I played tables at least 14 to 15 hours the second trip plus my slot play. Remember Pai Gow is a slower game so a lot easier to get hours in on a higher ave bet for me

7. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you will also get free zarkana tics with your offer, its standard at this pint, but yes at your play , room, rc , limo back and forth and show tics up front, then its up to you and the host from there

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will probably get a Corner Suite plus all the other things mentioned above.
    If you are looking to book a trip before you receive any offers just call a host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.