1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by buckeyetodd, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay just finished renovating their towers (Not talking about Delano)... [emoji106]

2. ahalifko

ahalifko Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got my 8th Vegas trip coming up in a couple of days and its my second time staying at the Aria. In all my trips, I've never bothered to use the "invited guest" line when checking in, even if I was being comped. This trip I booked an Aria offer through Mlife, not a fully comped stay, but discounted room, free show tickets and $300 resort credit. My question is, am I "allowed" to use the invited guest line when checking in? Or is that for fully comped guests or higher rollers? That line was empty last time I stayed, while us peasants were corralled in the normal line :eek:

I'm a pearl level Mlife, if that matters. Thanks.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's just discounted, probably not, but there's no reason not to call and ask.

For what it's worth, the invited guest line isn't always faster. I use it because I'm Mlife platinum (though I don't think I'm going to requalify this year, so I'll be back to gold come this fall), but I've definitely had experiences where, even with only one person in front of me and two clerks working, it winds up taking longer than the regular line would have been. My suspicion is that some of the people using that line are a bit more, let's say, demanding, than your average patron.

4. YukonSloMo

YukonSloMo MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to Aria for the first time in January and loved it. We had always felt it had a different vibe and stayed away. I contacted a host and he was very nice, even met us on the floor the first night. He ended up give us both generous free play offers $250.00 each) that worked out well!!

We are both Mlife members (Gold) and spend similiar amounts as the OP.....For this trip we actually bookended two Mlife offers with an Encore offer so we could catch two concerts (Aerosmith and Steve Miller). We had standing offer @ Aria similar to Smallz23 ~ 3 nights comped, food/bev credit and free play yadda). When I went to check on the offer ~ my host ~ emailed me back and comped all 5 nights. A very generous upgrade on the comp!!

For our MB stay (3 nights comped) our host there upgraded us to a Delano suite....That deal was originally 3 nights, $300.00 food/bev and $125.00 free play. We havent been to MB in 2+ years.

For our Encore offer (3 nights comped) we got $300.00 free play, $125.00 resort credit and 2 free buffets.

So it is still possible based on your level of play to get good comps!

5. frankelthepirate

frankelthepirate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like you Todd.

6. frankelthepirate

frankelthepirate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our play seems very similar. I'm a green chip blackjack player. Usually $50. Playing craps I'm usually rated at $100 to $200. At Bellagio, I usually receive 3 nights. If we stay 5, my host or the folks in the host office will typically comp the other two nights. No food etc, but I'm generally happy with the arrangement. A similar visit to Aria and no help from the hosts. I average 5 to 6 hours per day. It is frustrating that green chip blackjack play in the past got you FBR. Now you don't even necessarily get rooms.

7. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks frankel, that makes two or you, i should thank my wife also....

todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.