1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Offer/Promotion Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BarelyHangingOn, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I am from Canada and usually just book my trip through my travel agent for my flight and hotel. I thought I would check some of the room offers or emails and compare them with an added flight against the packages.

So the Aria sends an email with rooms up to 20% off with 2 free buffets a day. Book by Feb 1st for dates up to end of 2016.

I click the link and it takes me to their site where I can pick my room and dates. At the top of the page it has the description of buffets included and a promotion code. Do I have to put that code in at the bottom right to get the discounted room rate? If I don't put the code in it's an 8% discount. If i put it in the page freezes and says dates are no good etc etc.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out what the hell the price would be.

2. Char1

Char1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call the number and mention the code.

May 28-June 2
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM recently re-did some or all of their websites in a mobile style and they're buggy. If it has the details of the offer showing at the top, you shouldn't have to enter the code anywhere else.

I'd just call Aria and give them code see what they give you for a price.

"Up to 20%" It may be that one or more of your dates doesn't get the discount, although most of the codes I've ever seen in the last few years, the discount would apply to any night. I think the web sites pricing is very buggy, so I'd call.

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks their sites seem to be really buggy no mater what I put in trying multiple offers I keep getting a message that the rooms are not available for this promotion. I try during the week only or part of the week and the weekend. I try a few different times during the period of the given promotion and none of it seems to work.

5. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we all know Mlife's websites are junk. just call the phone numbers.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.