1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Aria - Let It Ride

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Jspigare, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jspigare

Jspigare Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been told that Let It Ride is really starting to fall out of favor. A year or so back Aria had one table where the game was played face up, all players could review each other's hands. Shortly after I was informed that it had been removed. Can anyone confirm this removal?

Has anyone seen this variation elsewhere?

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if they took it away, but it was like that a few years ago there.

3. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This can certainly help your chances. With its sister game, Mississippi Stud, at a full table where you can see everyone's cards, you can actually play at an advantage as good as card-counting. A few places will let you do this, others are totally paranoid and will kick you off the table if you peek at your neighbor's hand at all or show your cards.

It takes a fair amount of brain-power to know exactly what to do (the collusion strategy is not trivial), but knowing that some of your 'outs' are in other player's hands will help you fold more stuff that you might normally play.

For Mississippi Stud collusion (or cooperation) strategy see: http://discountgambling.net/mississippi-stud-ev-barona/

I couldn't tell you anything about locations and table-rules at Let-It-Ride; I've never been interested in the game and usually walk right by. It seems there usually is at least one or two of these tables in most places, still. Caribbean Stud is the one formally popular game that feels like it is going to disappear completely.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.