1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria in-room dining! Wonderful!

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bluskies, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluskies

Bluskies Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If any of you have a mind to, and are staying at Aria, try the room service for breakfast! I decided to do so on Saturday morning, my last morning there during my birthday trip, and I ordered the "American Breakfast" from the in-room dining menu instead of standing in line at the Buffet. I decided on two eggs sunnsyside up, ham, hash browns, toast, orange juice, and milk (I'm not a coffee drinker).

Food arrived within the 30-minutes they stated and the female waiter wheeled it in and set up the table by starting with adding a full table cloth, then placing the individual items upon it. She had brought coffee, and 2% milk in a dipper. She corrected that quickly (though I said for her to take her time since I was up on the 56th floor and I had the orange juice and water there). I sat down to have breakfast.

The toast was wrapped in a cloth napkin (very nice touch), served with butter and small jars of strawberry jam and marmalade. Eggs were normal (not much you can do for sunnyside-up eggs)...but the ham!!!!! Two slices of ham, each almost the size of a steak! And DELICIOUS! Orange juice...freshly squeezed and the best I can remember ever tasting. The hash browns --- well, when I think of "hash browns," my first thought is always whatever that cruchy thing is in the McDonald's slip of paper. THESE hash browns were two circles, each about two inches across...very delicate and falling apart at the merest touch of my fork...lovingly made.

I was very hungry when I started but by the end was unable to finish eating all of the ham...just so much of it!!! I look now at the menu and think of all the other possibilities next time. I just have to try their pancakes! (But be careful about ordering the bottled water...it added $6 to the bill!)

2. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just go to the buffet and finish my breakfast before your 30 minutes wait time is half way done. And I use that saved 15 minutes (plus the time eating) to play.

3. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, it is some good food.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fixed that for ya.

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with the OP and shifter. Aria room service is bueno. Aria buffet is just incredibly terrible and might give you the runs.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  6. Mnracer

Mnracer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've enjoyed room service breakfast there a couple times - food was very good. I recommend the fresh fruit platter as well.

7. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are being too generous to the buffet.

8. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1.

Return to Sky Suites
  9. RM777

RM777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yup!