1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria - High Limit Alcohol Suggestions

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mrbaseball, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbaseball

mrbaseball Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading to Vegas in the middle of June on a golf trip and I plan on doing some gambling ($100-300 BJ)in the high limit lounge. I know that the odds are that I will get my ass handed to me as usual, but I do feel some sense of accomplishment if I know that I can put a dent in their alcohol numbers by drinking their good stuff while I am gambling. I normally go for the Johnny Walker Blue. What are your suggestions of the most expensive beverage I should order to help offset my losses? All suggestions are welcomed . . .

2. wonkadizzle

wonkadizzle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a huge fan of The Macallan Fine Oak series. I might suggest you try a 17 or 18 year The Macallan in the high limit lounge. Enjoy neat with a splash of Fiji water.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love 88 extra anejo tequila.

4. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

During my trip in February I had about 20 minutes to kill and I stopped by the small bar right outside of the Baccarat room and had a good conversation with the bartender there. He said that in the Baccarat room they can comp any drink which rings up for $25 or less. He said that in the other high limit area he could comp anything that rings up $50 or less. We both commented on how we were surprised that it wasn't the other way around with Baccarat getting the more expensive drinks without approval.

5. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bartender showed me some bottles of rye whiskey they have that are a hundred years old. Might have to up your bet though.

They have plenty of aged scotch, bourbon, rye, tequila, etc. I say go for the royal sampler and try whatever you can.

6. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any idea what they would comp in the high limit room at Cromwell? JW Blue? High end Tequila?

7. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually get XO or JW blue label. However, blue label requires a comp slip from the pit boss.

8. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah the top-top end stuff either requires a pit boss comp or charge to your room.

9. mrbaseball

mrbaseball Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I will do my best to sample a variety.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.