1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dtmk66, Sep 20, 2016.

1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have tried most of the buffets in vegas except Aria any opinions would be appreciated

2. mikesmom

mikesmom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My adult son and I had the lunch buffet at Aria two weeks ago and enjoyed it VERY much. It was clean and modern and everything we had was delicious! I would do it again.

3. Gator Dave

Gator Dave Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the Aria buffet, have gone the last two times I was in Vegas. Clean, modern, great food, excellent selections!!

4. CheeseHog

CheeseHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free Aria breakfast/lunch available on MY Vegas Rewards..... Did it last 2 trips. Always a change of pace when upscale is available without using M-life points or a comp

Jeff

5. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just came back from Vegas, we always go to the Aria buffet. You can't go wrong with it.

6. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Ate there last month and was again pleased. When it first opened, the Aria buffet was panned by several posters. Oddly, its reputation among T2V members has since improved. Has the Aria buffet gotten better?
    No, not really. It was good all along, but perhaps it wasn't fully appreciated for what it is.

7. ayoj

ayoj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Solid buffet. I really appreciate that they serve dim sum. Definitely worth it if you can get the 2-for-1!

8. JACAZ

JACAZ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has a VERY good buffet,would recommend it.

9. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We do the breakfast a couple of times on each of our trips and love it. They have a great variety of food types and the quality is better than the others we have tried. Will be heading back there on the first full day on our next trip for sure. Wife and I will be burning a MYV reward each on this one.

10. ikerumba

ikerumba Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was there, they served Mussels and Shrimp and many asian inspired dishes for Breakfast during the weekday in addition to your American Breakfast offerings.
    Aria Buffet is becoming one of my favorite Buiffets. It is no frills, but higher end than lets say Paris or PH. And usually doesn't have the long lines like Bellagio, Wynn, Caesars.

11. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I just ate the dinner buffet on a My Vegas 2 for 1. I believe it was $40 all tax included. Great as always. Ate lots of snow crab, shrimp and the prime rib is really good for a buffet. asked the carver for a thicker piece and he cut me two thin slices. Not sure what's up with that. desserts were great as usual and we ate too much! Waitress was kind enough to make me an iced coffee! I had requested coffee with a large glass of ice and she made it for me! Nice touch! Not sure I'd pay full price as we don't eat as much as we used to. With any kind of discount it's a great value! Good luck! :beer:

12. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We like Aria buffet. It has crab legs at lunchtime. What's not to like?

First trip of 2017.