1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by FullBoat, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,
    I've got enough MyVegas points to get the Aria buffet. I was planning on going there, and then over to the Stratosphere after to see the night lights. My question is, is it worth it to get there at about 8:30 or so? Or do they start slowing down on bringing out the fresh/good stuff by then? This would be on a Monday.

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I went to the Aria buffet on the later side last month and left at around 8:30-9pm. It was still fairly crowded and there were still a few people coming in. The buffet is open until 10pm and they do keep refreshing the food. I would not come at 9:30pm, but at 8:30 you still have a good hour and half or so to eat.

3. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I figure kick off the week of no good with a good meal.

4. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our experience was different. Went mid April on a wednesday a little after 8pm, there wasn't a lot of people there, and the food,not all but a lot of it was sitting for a while, it definitely depends on how busy it is. More people more food turnover...
    It was still good, but would have been much better if more people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.