1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria buffet rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Vickismom, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if I can use two different rewards for the aria buffet at the same time? I already plan to use the 2 free dinner buffet reward for my hubby and I. Friends might be joining us. Is there any reason I couldn't get the 2 for 1 dinner buffet and use it for them if we all show up together? It would be a party of 4, with a 2 free dinner and a 2 for 1 reward, so we only pay for 1 person? I didn't notice anything in the terms and conditions saying I can't use two rewards at the same time, but I wanted to check to see if anyone knew otherwise. It does say that the rewards are non transferable, but I wouldn't be giving it to them to use without me. I'd be using it on their behalf while we were all together. I'm the only one of us that plays MyVegas.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't be done. All rewards are non-transferable like you said so you have to be the one using the rewards. Having said that, Aria's BOGOs are really cheap so one from your party could score it in a few days, possibly even in 1 day.

3. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I thought maybe I could get around the non transferable part since we are going to be all together. I've read about others using a spa upgrade reward for their spouse, and also a BOGO entree and free appetizer with purchase of entree at Wolfgang puck at the same time (as along as you are paying for 2 different entrees), so I figured this could be similar.

4. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently used the Bellagio 2 lunch buffet reward along with the 1 free buffet reward without any trouble at all. I think you'd probably be O.K.

- Linda in TX

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought the Aria buffet and a drink reward and didn't use it. Can I get the points back?

6. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!!

7. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to get a refund on your points, as long as the reward isn't expired. Go to the list of rewards of you purchased and on the individual reward, there should be a "cancel reward" (or something like that) button. If you don't see that, you can go to the support link on the bottom of the game and fill out a support form and they should refund your points.

8. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Vickismom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.