1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria buffet French toast?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasSchemer, Aug 18, 2016.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I realize this is a very specific request but does anyone know if the aria buffet has French toast? I'm picking a buffet for breakfast And my friend wants French toast. Thanks! We could also do MC or MGM.

2. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I have been for breakfast they usually have some unique pancakes (red white and blue once, red velvet and Nutella once). They also usually have French toast sticks that I like, but not full pieces if I recall correctly.

3. csully71

csully71 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there last week at the switch over from breakfast to lunch. I didn't see any french toast but its possible it was already put away as they started putting lunch out. I'll say that I was impressed with their selection. Granted, I used a BOGO free from myvegas so I wasn't expecting the world. I really enjoyed it and it turned me around on doing more buffets next trip!

4. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had some of the best French toast in my life at the Henry at Cosmopolitan - cinnamon roll French toast, dipped in custard. I highly recommend it!