1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Buffet Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi showed up to the Aria for a comp, was going to use the MyVegas LP's I purchased (2 breakfast buffets). I showed up at 7am, as that's when they said it opened, but the MLife desk at Aria actually opens at 8am. I told someone, they instantly comped me and my friend, and threw in a free drink, no questions asked. The customer service at Aria is exceptional. Has anyone else had this type of customer service there?

2. VeddaLasVegas

VeddaLasVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a little over $100 in point play and planned to play it on our last morning. For some reason my 4 digit pin # did not work. This was at 7:30am and we wanted to leave by 8am to turn our rental car in on time. I went to the Player's club and the woman at the counter tried to help me even though they didn't open until 8am. She tried to reset my pin # but coudn't. I told her we would wait until 8am and thanked her for trying. When I came back at 8 and she saw me in line, she waived me up to the counter and told the other person behind the desk I had a plane to catch. Even though she couldn't help me at 7:30am she cared and tired - that's what I really appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.