1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria 300k Slot Tournament, Winner Take All!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by evoni, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Played in the Aria 300k Slot Tournament Winner Takes All a couple weeks ago. Also in the trip report is a review and photos of Mandarin Oriental's MOzen Brunch, Mob Attraction, Jean Georges Restaurant, Julian Serrano, TAO and others.

One of our forum members won some money in the second chance tournament drawing Aria had (not me). :)

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/09/aria-300k-winner-take-all-slot.html

2. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome TR, evoni and thanks for sharing!

Because of your wonderful pictures, I'm booking JG Steakhouse and TAO now for my trip in November! :wave:

Annual Golf Trip
  3. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guapoxxx, I'm sure you will enjoy both restaurants. We go to TAO a lot and they are consistently good. :)

4. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    evoni:
    Great report......I sent it to my DH since yours was a lot more detailed than mine and now he could see what really happened at the tournament as mine was more the readers digest condensed version! LOL

We never seem to make it to the Aria Steakhouse.....just going to need to do it next month as your pictures are mouthwatering!

Sorry you didn't win any free play.......I definitely was lucky on my $2300 in free play and especially lucky to get my name called in that drawing!

Have fun at G2E and maybe I'll see you at the Aria SPIN tournament in October? :wave:

5. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe they originally had you in a panoramic corner suite. If I'm not mistaken, the panoramic corner suite has the pillar in the living room and bathroom, with the tub in a corner of two windows. The standard corner suite has the tub against a wall and only one window in the bathroom.

6. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great Trip Report!

Your Vegas trips looks a lot like ours with some $9/spin $1 slots, some max play penny slots, good food, drink, and little sleep. Bouncing around from machine to machine has worked well for us recently.

So, after all that play did Aria actually make you pay the $80 for the upgrade? Did you at least earn $80 in EC's to pay for it :) ? We used to earn $400-$500 in EC's but in our first trip after the change we found out how hard it is to even earn $80. The new Mlife is the reason with left MGM props this year. But, the great rooms and food is why we are coming back next month even after some great rooms and comps at CET.

btw, is there a list anywhere of what MGM considers specialty slots? My host says it means licensed, but even that is not clear.

Thanks for the fun trip report.

7. CRAustin

CRAustin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the videos love seeing slots I haven't played yet!

8. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are so due for a winning trip !!

great report and thanks

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, I enjoyed reading that.

I like your skyline pic at the top at your blog. Love how Bellagio and Paris look a little drunk and might fall over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.