1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Are all Oyster Bars equal?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by ScoobyDoo, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to the Oyster Bar at the Palace Station which I love.

However I noticed that they have an Oyster Bar also at Sunset Station in Henderson and wondering if it offered the same set up? Do they cook the pan roasts in those pressure heated pots in the bar area? Also wondering if this location is as busy as the one located at Palace Station because the seating is so limited there.

2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pan roasts at both Sunset Station and Green Valley Ranch are cooked in the same pots. You have a choice of seating at a table or at the bar. Since each is larger than Palace Station, wait times are nil or very short. In the case of Tides at GVR, you can make an opentable reservation.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally even though they don't offer a lobster pan roast Big Al's at the Orleans is my favorite. Better chowder. They cook in the steam kettles too. Pennazzi's in Harrah's has a more extensive menu but service staff is a crap shoot. Some days good, some days seems like they are on heroin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.