1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April 7th-13th

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by travelwme402, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travelwme402

travelwme402 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I will be in town April 7th-13th. I am a solo mid 30's male traveling for work but can sneak out some pleasure. I am looking for just about anyone to hangout with. It can be day life night life whatever. I can have fun just about anywhere. I do have some tentative plans for Marquee, Tao, 1Oak, and LAX. Yes busy schedule I know! Anyway, I can possibly split bottle service or perhaps piggy back with a group of girls so I can get in faster. BTW I am staying at the Luxor.

2. Chrisby

Chrisby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I are doing the pool at Rio saturday/sunday. It sounds good-euro pool with DJ and a couple of bars. You are welcome to come over there, I could even pick you up (got a ragtop this trip). If Rio sucks we might consider going to another pool Rehab/EB etc. We are 40s/drinkers who like a party. PM me a # and i will txt you if you are interested... if not we can't lose- its going to be a GREAT weekend !

-Chrisby

3. Chrisby

Chrisby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...My bad- I thought you were thru the 15th. If you have time Saturday....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.