1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Apartment or Condos Rentals for a week

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bloodsucker101, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodsucker101

Bloodsucker101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When my hubby and I come to Las Vegas next year we were thinking of many renting a Condo or Apt for a Week. Maybe near the strip. Is that possible. Can anyone give me name names and phone numbers of places to call. Tired of the old hotels we always stay at. Don't won't anything that's is too far out am bringing my wife along.
    Thanks

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Found this that may give you a starting point since there are reviews and some names attached to the locations:

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/nevada/las-vegas.html

I don't know what the price range is you are looking for but The Vdara suite is 811 sq ft with a full kitchen + washer and dryer. I did a randon 4/14 to 4/18 and would cost $752 for the week before taxes. I added the $28/day resort fee in the mix. $612 for the week before the fee.

Here's a link to the suite with floorplan and virtual tour. Just a thought.

http://vdara.com/suites/vdara-suite.aspx

Hope this helps.

3. Duanerice

Duanerice Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We looked at a condo years ago before we started renting a time share. It's the best of both worlds, as you can basically get a condo right on the strip.

I can personally reccomend the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at the Flamingo (best location), Elara, Polo Towers and Marriott Grand Chateau. All are time shares that can be rented for the week. Never been to Vdara but they say it is nice.

The Jockey Club is located between Cosmo and Belligo and is a bit older but also cheaper. Can't beat the location but it is not up to the caliber of the other resorts.

We get a 1 bedroom with living room and full kitchen and laundry basically right on the strip. Go to tu http://tug2.com/timesharemarketplace. Just search on US West then Nevada then 1 bedroom for a more managable list. Note, some can only be rented for specific weeks, others anything during the year.

And no I am not affiliated in any way or have enything for rent. enjoy

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  4. Deckhawk

Deckhawk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favorite site for apt rentals is www.airbnb.com

This is if you want to get away from the formal vacation rental properties..

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vrbo is the best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.