1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

AP Rumor on Super Bowl Halftime

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by archie1959, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archie1959

archie1959 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AP is reporting that Beyonce will lip sync at halftime @ the big game played 2-3-2013 in the Big Easy. Perfect time for beer break.

2. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it should be PSY

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know her history as far as lip syncing in big performances but she is a pretty good performer. Overall, I think this is one of the better picks in recent years because she appeals to a wider audience and can be counted on for a solid show.

4. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :haha::haha:

5. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ALL halftime shows lipsync!!!!

I went to the Superbowl 40 in Detroit with the ROlling Stones performing at half. It would amaze people if they could see the mad scramble to get the stage onto the field, the band in place, people dancing around the damn thing, the band "play", and eveyone leave all within about 20 minutes.

I have seen the Stones before and after their halftime show and surprising that was the best, most clear they sounded.

I would say maybe, just maybe The Who, a few years ago, were the last performance that I can think of that did not lypsync. Daltry's voice was too cracky not to be live.

I think Beyonce is very talented, but I would wager a lot of $$ that she will be lypsyncing as well. Nature of the beast

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beyonce's one of the biggest names in music and you can't honestly say she's not extremely talented... if not her, then who? She's got the credentials for this performance! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge Beyonce fan, though I probably have 2 or 3 of her songs on my IPhone, but she's as good a call as anyone else I can think of... and regarding lip-syncing... you can't dance like she does and sing at the same time. I'm sure she could just stand there and belt out a great performance, but where's the fun in that?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.